Friday, June 5, 2009

The Creamery Diorama

Several weekends ago, i started building another structure. I didnt know what it was suppose to be. All I know is that it must have a track side, and a truck side....
Until one morning, I had cereal and milk for breakfast, and then it hit me. That's it! Milk is good! I am gonna make a creamery!!!
I didnt have the complete picture yet, so i played around with some parts. I made a large smokestack, a water tank, and a chimney, and thought id arrange them later. I cranked up the laser cutter, and had some walls and roof parts cut, then covered the upper walls with wood sheets, that i had laser scribed earlier. The lower walls recieved a stucco finish, which i really liked. Maybe someday, ill post some "how to pics".
Anyway, pics below will do the talking now.....so enjoy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment